Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #42 - Phoebe in the Mood **

Posted: 09 Oct 2010 01:17 AM PDT


When
Phoebe gets into one of her "manja" moods, there's no stopping her. Look at her in this picture; all affectionate and innocent like a tiny fluffy baby biting my thumb, meow!
ihikhik


I am back with Fluffy Friday people and I do apologize for being MIA these last few weeks. But now that my vacation is over and I am slowly but surely getting my groove back, you can count on more cute pictures and stories with me every Fluffy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and do give Phoebe a squeeze before leaving my site! Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs




Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment