Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


MM - If You Leave by OMD **

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 10:42 AM PDT


It seems like forever since my last Music Monday entry! And this week, I am thinking of this one song, which I used to love (still do in fact) and hey what do you know? It's another great tune from the 80s! Smiley

Taken from the
Pretty in Pink soundtrack, If You Leave by OMD is what I am listening to tonight. I really can't remember watching this movie featuring Molly Ringwald and John Cryer, who keeps me laughing in Two and a Half Men by the way. But from what I see in the video, it looks like a feel-good romantic comedy so I will definitely search for this DVD and catch up on the good old 80s later this week. Until then, happy listening and have a terrific Music Monday! Smiley





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Powered by Linky Tools



Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment