My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Monorail Cat

Posted: 15 Oct 2010 06:04 AM PDT

SACHIE: OMG I have MONORAIL CAT in my house!!! Can I ride it please!!
GOMA: Nope I is out of service right now.
SACHIE: Oh when is this come back?
GOMA: When I finish my napz!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know Farmville anf foopets?? It is online game that is becoming very popular. Anyway, I heard a rumor that there is a Goma in Farmville and foopets game!! I was skeptical until Ryan and Jessica send me a picture of evidence!! Here it is!!I think Farmville and foopets people copied Goma and put him there! what do you think??
Foopets.com Goma

Farmville Goma
Goma chasing a cow!! meoooowww!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment