BTB: Riley and me: Second lesson post-Devon

BTB: Riley and me: Second lesson post-Devon

Link to Behind the Bit

Riley and me: Second lesson post-Devon

Posted: 15 Oct 2010 12:49 PM PDT

















In the  month before Devon, I didn't ride Riley -- thought it best he had consistent rides with one person. Last Saturday I had my second lesson "post-Devon," and Bob videotaped.

Here are stills from the videos. I am happy with these images. In the right in particular, there is toe, knee, hip, shoulder alignment. In both pix my hands are within the acceptable range. In both pix Riley is relatively happy and his outline is decent, maybe a little twisted at the poll.

Does it mean I'm riding well?

Heh, heh.  It means I looked hard to capture stills from my video that I wouldn't be embarrassed to share :-). Truth-revealing video coming up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment