My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Welcome To Case Goma!

Posted: 07 Oct 2010 07:48 PM PDT

SACHIE: Oh, your Hepper pod is puuurfect for you!
GOMA: Diz is mah house no one can has it!! No Syd!
SACHIE: Goma it is too small for Syd to go in...
GOMA: Me no want share, you go play with Syd now!
SACHIE: Oh come on...

This awesome pod is from Hepper Home, my dear friend Jed designed those pods!! Check out his pawsome furniture!! He used to live in Burlington but he moved away:-( so sad... we are planning to do some giveaway end of this year so stay tuned!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is exciting Goma art by Kyle K! I just love it so much I printed out and hang it on the wall! sooooo cute!! This is what Kyle wrote "I recently saw your cat, Goma, and I certainly think He/She is the buisness. I decided to draw your splendifferous cat and send you the picture. Hope you like it!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment