BTB: Am I feeding horses or competing in Top Chef????

BTB: Am I feeding horses or competing in Top Chef????

Link to Behind the Bit

Am I feeding horses or competing in Top Chef????

Posted: 27 Oct 2010 12:17 PM PDT

I've done it myself -- left super-detailed instructions not only on what to feed, but how to feed it. When someone leaves instructions that contain the word "frappe" I think I'm done with barn work!

This is a note that was left for me at one point in the distant past.

Two issues:
  • Why is Succeed the exception? I guess the key to following notes like this is not to question the exceptions, or you'll go down the meandering path of possible motives. Too confusing. Just do it.
  • Does Sam's Succeed get added to beet pulp AFTER the water? Or is it not added to the beet pulp at all?
Truth is, I didn't lose too much sleep over it, I just followed the clear parts to the letter and did what seemed logical on the unclear parts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment