Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #44 - Cooper so Cute! **

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 04:07 PM PDT


Not only does this cat remind me of Phoebe but he also behaves the way Phoebe does when she's in the mood!




Cooper is his name and isn't he the cutest and oh so fluffy? Watching this video really makes me itch to add another cat to my current family of three but I know I can't! Unless we move to another place which is bigger and I can finally have a special kitty room for them like my buddy LJ has for her many meows. So until then, enjoy the video and Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley




Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment