My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Don't Hate Cus I Am Puurfect!

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 05:34 PM PDT

OMG this is s cute. I finally finished making a cat shirt, sorry it took me so long... This "Don't Hate Cuz I Am Puurfect" Tee is great for fashionista kittehs such as Goma. It is available at Goma store right now! Goma is wearing size M, but I hoped I got L....it looks kind of tight on him. Sometimes I forget he has so much fluff!!! He is 13.5lb right now. If your kitteh is smaller than that then M is fine. I gonna make another t shirt again soon and have collections of them on Goma store!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is insanely pawtastic video...i have already posted on Facebook Friends of Goma page but I must share this on here too!! Every cat's lover must see music video!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment