Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


How Does THAT Work: Gerbils!

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 01:00 AM PDT

You know I LOVE my gerbil pals BERT and ERNIE. Today I am going to EXPLAIN where GERBILS come from!
Bert and Ernie are MONGOLIAN GERBILS. This means they come from MONGOLIA. They live in SEMI-DESERT and STEPPES. I am pretty SURE it is very BORING there. Once Bert and Ernie got TOO BORED, they decided to LEAVE Mongolia.
So they PACKED up all of their STUFF and LEFT! I am pretty SURE they WALKED because HITCH-HIKNG is DANGEROUS.
When they first got to AMERICA, they went to a PET SHOP. There were lots of TOYS and and lots of FUN stuff to do there. So Bert and Ernie were HAPPY for a while. But then they got LONELY and wanted a REAL family. So they came to live with US!
Now Bert and Ernie are HAPPY all the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment