My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Too Much Snow In VT, And Himalayan Cat In A Bottle!!

Posted: 10 Mar 2011 12:20 PM PST

We had a biggest snowstorm in this winter season couple days ago. We had 30inchs of SNOW!! OMG! It is great if I am snowboarding, but not so great when I have to dig my car out of this drive way...All Syd can do is watch my car in disbelief... Luckily, the snow plow came quickly and rescued my poor car...
*
*

This Himalayan kitten is taking over the world right now...
HIMALAYAN KITTEH IN A BOTTLE!!! OMG TOO CUTE!

 A mischievious kitten who likes hiding in empty jars has become an internet hit. The young Himalayan Cat - called Ksyusha - is pictured hiding in a variety of places, including in the washing machine and under the kitchen table. Owner Yuriy Korotun, 37, who lives in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, said: "She was a special kitten from the beginning - always very playful. I came into the kitchen one day to find her in the jar. I couldn't believe my eyes..."


0 comments:

Post a Comment