Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


The Present!

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:56 AM PDT

We gots a welcome present for Eve from the nice shelties in my agility class!

dog present

Inside were dog cookies and a toy for me! Well, I thought they were all for me, but then Mommy reminded me of the whole sharing thing. That, and the fact that I am not a princess, although Mommy says I am spoiled like one. I'm a bit confused by that though since I think princesses usually smell really fresh and lovely.

dog cookies

I started to unwrap my cookie. I wanted to unwrap Eve's too, but Mommy wouldn't let me.

cookie corgi

 

Mommy also said that I can't eats it all at once. She sure is bossy looking out for me!

corgi eve

Eve and I say: Thanks Jasper, Prince, and the Witt Family for the present!!!!

LinkedIn StumbleUpon Email Google Reader Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment