My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Japan Disaster 6 Days Later...Update from My Family

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 05:56 PM PDT

Nagatomo Yuto, a soccer player in Germany, showing Japanese flag with his message to Japan after his game. The massage said: " Our hearts are one even though we are apart, you are not alone!"

I thought it was enough for Japanese people to suffer M 9.0 Earthquakes and Tsunami, now possible nuclear contamination threat the very people. Not mention they continue to suffer from sickness, starvation, and psychological distress. I feel like whole Japan has been suffering one way or other, and I could feel the pain even though I am far away from home...

I spoke with my mother last night and getting all the update on my family in Japan so I decide to do a quick post. Since Japan continue to have M6.0 and above Earthquakes daily, now my mother is sleeping with emergency backpack containing various necessary items in case of the emergency. The fear of Earthquakes is present no matter where you live in Japan now. One thing she mentioned that worries me is that my brother is in Tokyo right now and he can not leave Tokyo because he is a government worker. Japanese government told him to stay there even though people are evacuating to South. I guess government worker have a responsibility to stay by the citizens until the end... I really want my brother to go home to Kyoto and stay with my family. I feel nothing is precious than life and he should just leave. In Tokyo, some of the trains are not running so my brother wakes up at 5am, ride bicycle to near by station to go to work. Now Japan doesn't have a lot of spear electricity, I wonder how my brother going though daily life in Tokyo... please continue to pray for my family and Japan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment