My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Sachie At Red Cross Fundraising Table at Matsuri! Sold 76 Stickers!!

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 04:28 PM PDT

I had a privilege to sit with American Red Cross to sell my "Hope For Japan" stickers today at Matsuri festival held by Japan America Society Of Vermont. At Red Cross table, we had outpouring of support from people who are genuinely concerned for my country and wanted to help. It was so heart-warming to see that. We were there from 10:30 to 5:00, sold 76 stickers and raised $380 for American Red Cross, Earthquake and Tsunami relief! It was a great day...
We are at Red Cross table,  and this is Haley from Red Cross. She is the one really make this happen so thank you!!
Eva from local newspaper Seven Days were there to film the Matsuri event! She is going to do Stuck in VT on it! I can't wait!!
This is how the content of the donation bucket looked at the end of the day!
In the end we sold 76 stickers and raise $380 for the Red Cross!! This is the actual receipt from them.

Thanks everyone who donated and helped today at the Matsuri event. I really enjoyed talking to people and getting to know some local people! It really encourage me so much to know that so many people care for my country! I am so grateful for Red Cross for letting me sit there with them today...Special thanks to Eva and Vanessa for helping at this event as well!


We are about half way to reach the goal of selling 300 stickers. Please help us reach the goal by purchasing "Hope For Japan" sticker store online. Again all the proceeds will go to Red Cross. Together we can make a difference!


0 comments:

Post a Comment