Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Welcome Eve!

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:20 PM PDT

I went on an important travelings this weekend to Wisconsin. I likes Wisconsin because it tastes like cheese!

But then something really amazarating happened! I gots a Wisconsin sister! This is Eve:

027

Eve doesn't taste like cheese though. I know because I licked her. I kind of hoped she would taste like Wisconsin cheese, but she tasted like a little dog with no tail, just like me .

Eve is fun to play with. Here I am trying to hog sharing the sofa with her:

Ty and Eve

That's Secretary Mommy's arm in the picture. She is the one who butchers edits my bloggy posts all the time.  But I put up with it appreciate it because she gives me stuff like cheeses and sisters.

LinkedIn StumbleUpon Email Google Reader Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment