Join me for "Hope For Japan" Sticker Campaign!

Hello family and friends:

As you all know I am from Japan and I have been so devastated by this disaster, worry about my family and friends thanks God they are safe. As the days go by the situation in Japan is getting worse and worse. I just couldn't stay still, I wanted to do something to help Japanese people in some way. so I decided to create "Hope for Japan" stickers and sell it on online to raise money for Japan. All the proceeds will go to American Red Cross. My goal is to sell 300 stickers and raise $1500 for Japan! I am wondering if you could any way join me spreading the word about this campaign... with your friends and family network, I think we can achieve the goal of 300 stickers! Thank you everyone and let me know if you have any questions etc...

Hope For Japan Main Site:
http://hope4japan.bigcartel.com/product/hope-for-japan-4x4-sticker

A post about Hope For Japan.
http://mycatgoma.com/2011/03/join-me-hope-for-japan-fundraising.html

Sachie

0 comments:

Post a Comment