Your Daily Cute: “In My Heaven, Every Animal Has a Home” plus 1 more

Your Daily Cute: “In My Heaven, Every Animal Has a Home” plus 1 more

Link to Your Daily Cute

In My Heaven, Every Animal Has a Home

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:30 PM PDT

When I close my eyes and think of the most perfect place in the world, I am surrounded by purring, happy cats. They are all healthy, they are all well-fed, and they all have homes and families to love and spoil them.None of them are out on the street, fending for morsels or scraps, and none of them are in cages, waiting as the days pass for the lucky day when someone doesn't pass them by and they


Some of Cute's Faves from the Fresh Step Cat Video Contest!

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:05 PM PDT

Hey Cuteheads! Just a quick reminder that the Fresh Step® cute cat video contest is ending soon, so if you wanted a chance to get your kitty in a real TV commercial, get your video entered on their YouTube page ASAP!Remember I entered Moo watching the Kitty Halftime Show? I'd love to see him on TV! Not that he isn't famous already, of course...I was taking a look at some of the entries (I could


0 comments:

Post a Comment