My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

M 8.9 Earthquake In Japan My Family Update

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 11:05 AM PST

 Iwate prefecture: Completely flooded and fire burning. March11th, 5:35 PM(JPT).


As many of you know M8.9 earthquake hit Japan today. This is one of the biggest earthquake recorded in the history. I received many e-mail from Goma blog readers about their concerns about my family in Japan. so I decided to do a quick post. My parents and one of my younger brother live in Kyoto, and another brother lives in Tokyo. Kyoto is far enough from Sendai where the Earthquake started, but Tokyo is fairly close.  I was worried about my brother live there. Especially after I saw some report about building in Tokyo collapsing. I spoke with my mother and confirm that everyone in my family are safe for now...but danger is still there, Now they are saying nuclear plant might explode... that will definitely affect my family. I am very relieved to hear that. My heart goes out to hundreds of people and pets who passed away, injured and missing... thanks again guys for your prayers and support!! I will be following Japanese news organization today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment