Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


I'm in Big Trouble!

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 01:04 AM PST


Tomorrow is my Mom's Birthday Brunch @ PJ Hilton and I still have no outfit for me or a gift for my mom! If you have any great ideas (aside from cash!) on what to get for my mom, pray tell! garupale

Meanwhile, I'll be doing some last-minute shopping for my outfit later today so while waiting for B who's out servicing the car, I am browsing online. Thanks to
Shopwiki for leading me to some really great designer stores and beautiful dresses for women. I found plenty of gorgeous dresses and even though I'm currently into lavender, my heart is set on something black or something white for tomorrow. These are my favourites and I hope to find a similar dress at the shopping mall today. doa

Aptly named as a Sunday Brunch Dress, this soft-knit black dress would be absolutely perfect for tomorrow's brunch. I love that it comes in black as well for you can never go wrong in black!




When one shops, either online or at the mall, one doesn't stop at just one dress. You always need a few in mind just in case you can't find what you're really looking for. So of course I browsed further and fell in love with this gorgeous vacation dress! ihikhik



Last but not least is this beautiful sun dress, which is a must-have! The fabric colour of Ecru (Beige) is simply stunning and the dress looks really soft and sheer. Plus the floral embroidery is oh-so-pretty! Ultra feminine and sweet, I do love the drawstring waist tie to ensure an adjustable fit as well. tepuktangan



Oh no it just started to rain! I hope all goes well with B and his car so we can get down to some serious birthday shopping before it gets dark outside. Don't forget to leave me your ideas for my mom's birthday gift too, thanks so much!
Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-

0 comments:

Post a Comment