Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Shiny Mini Blogs on my iPhone 4!

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 01:49 PM PDT


Now that B and I are iPhone 4 users, one of our criteria when choosing eating places is FREE wi-fi. So nowadays whenever we ask each other the tired question of '"what's for dinner tonight?" it will be followed by "anywhere so long as there's wi-fi'" We love surfing (free) while dining. I'll be busy tweeting and checking in on 4 Square while B plays his favourite online games before our food arrive. As you can see, I am obviously not over the coolness that is my
iPhone 4! Smiley

Truly the best smartphone for yours truly, I try to maximize whatever features available and I especially love viewing my favourite blogs on my iPhone. They look like mini blogs and I can view them easily, whenever or wherever! As requested by the lovely Monica, here is a picture of her blog captured on my
iPhone 4. Can you recognize some of the other blogs here as well?






So far, I am 100% happy with my iPhone 4 and despite the many other models and brands in the market, I am sticking to my Apple. I hear the iphone 5 is coming out soon and naturally I'm curious to find out what it has in store for us. Meanwhile, I spotted the SE Xperia arc and though I am not a fan of Sony Ericsson, this one sure looks promising. Check out the features of this smartphone, what do you think? Smiley


* 4.2 inch LED back-lit multi-touch
* 480 x 852 pixel resolution Reality display
* Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine for crystal-clear colours and crisp images
* 8.1 megapixel camera with up to 2.46 times smart zoom and touch focus, LED flash, and geo-tagging
* HD video recording (720p)
* MP3 player and an FM radio
* 8.7 mm thick, weighs 117 grams
* Up to 7 hours of talktime or 16 days on standby




-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-

0 comments:

Post a Comment