Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


How Does THAT Work?

Posted: 17 Dec 2009 01:15 AM PST

I am very EXCITED because I have figured out how SANTA gets the right PRESENTS to all the good girls and boys and cats and dogs. Would you like to KNOW how that works!?!?
Well, FIRST I learned that Santa LOVES cookies. So if you BAKE a bunch of COOKIES, you might get MORE and BETTER presents!
Next, Santa makes a BIG LIST of who has been NAUGHTY and who has been NICE. This might seem like a very GIANT job, but Santa has a SUPERCOMPUTER to help him.
If you nave been NAUGHTY, you will just get a sack full of COAL. This seems very WRONG, but do not worry. I have been FIGURING OUT how COAL is made into DIAMONDS. So coal might be a GOOD gift after all.
FINALLY, Santa delivers the PRESENTS! He can get all the presents delivered in TIME because he uses a GPS. That stands for GIFT POSITIONING SYSTEM.
I hope this ANSWERS all of your questions!

ps: I just found out that I WON Catster's World's Coolest Cat competition in the Stretch & Yawn category with this photo! A strand of SPIT can come in HANDY. I am so PROUD and HAPPY! Thank you so MUCH to everybuddy who voted for me. Not bad for a cat from the SHELTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment