Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I'm a Little Elfish

Posted: 22 Dec 2009 01:00 AM PST

Here is a whole 'nother elf costume I have! Only this one is not as good because I think it is made of felt instead of velvet. But it has pretty colors, and it comes with this cute holly-leaf skirt. The skirt was supposed to be a collar, but I have a skinny neck so it is better as a skirt.
Always remember that your hat should have a chin strap. This one comes with a fancy button to help tighten it down. I'll bet it's just like the one all the REAL elves wear, especially in windy weather.
I decided to make an elf poem for you! I hope it puts you in the holiday spirit.

The Curly Elf
I'm a little elf
with funny pointy ears
I live in the magical forest
with all the rabbits and deers

Look closely at me and you'll say,
"Is that really an enchanted elf?"
I'll take off my big green hat and skirt
and you'll see I'm really myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment