Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 04:24 AM PST

I am very EXCITED because it is NEW YEAR'S EVE! Daisy told me that I should put on my FANCIEST outfit and get ready to CELEBRATE. I think this is the very most fanciest outfit in the entire WORLD!
Now that I am DRESSED and ready to CELEBRATE, I just realized that I have NOWHERE to go. And I really wanted to SHOW OFF my festive OUTFIT.
I think I will play CAT DANCER instead. That might be even MORE fun!
Yep. It's DEFINITELY more fun.
Daisy and I want to wish you a HAPPY and SAFE New Year's Eve. If you don't have any PARTIES to go to, remember you can always play with TOYS instead!
Thank you to my friend WILFRED for this awesome outfit!

Ps: You know our good friends, Bob and Patrick the goats? I have just learned that their mom Bobbie from Cats~Goats~Quotes is very ill. Can you please keep her in your thoughts and purrs? That would mean a lot to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment