Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Have a Pretty Pink Holiday!

Posted: 24 Dec 2009 01:00 AM PST

Surprise! I'll bet you never thought my holiday fashion would be pink! I think it is the prettiest holiday outfit, ever. I like this picture because the sun is lighting up my ears. You can almost see right through them! But you still could not use them for windows.
My holiday suit has pink velvet with white fur trim. Notice the fancy rick-rack and grosgrain ribbon, too? It is very hard to believe such high fashion could come from Target!
And to make it even MORE festive, I added this matching pink scarf. The scarf did not come with the outfit. I just noticed that it matches. Because I have a good eye for detail!
Here I am trying out a new smiling technique: I found out that if I squinch my nose up, it looks like a real natural smile. It made my Mommeh smile and laugh, so I know it looks good!
Happy Christmas Eve, everybuddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment