Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


All About Worm Grunting (With no Tail)

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 02:10 PM PST

I saw on twitter that worm grunting is a super hot topic right now! Apparently some TV guy with a dirty job talked about it and now everyone wants to know about worm grunting! So I made this bonus post to tell you that I am a worm grunting little dog with no tail!

Here is a bit about worm grunting:

Worm grunting also known as "worm charming" or "worm fiddling" are methods of attracting worms from the ground. This is done usually to collect worms as bait for fishing.

From: US Post Today

Here I am checking on one of my very own earthworm farms. Mommy grows vegetables in there to help feed my worms:

worm grunting dog

When I worm grunt, I use my nose to nudge the worms from the ground. I would give you specific instructions but I'm a bit of a secretive little dog with no tail and I don't want to share my earthworms. Not that it matters much because they are asleep for the winter right now anyway.


Wordless Wednesday: Happy Merry Christmas!

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 03:06 AM PST

christmas pic 09


0 comments:

Post a Comment