Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


The Twelve Days of Corgimas

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 03:30 AM PST

Corgimas

On the first day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: A bird toy in a cat tree.

On the second day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the third day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the fourth day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Four squeaking balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the fifth day of Cogimas, my human gave to me: Five agility rings! Four squeaking balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the sixth day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaking balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the seventh day of Cogimas, my human gave to me: Seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaking balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the eight  day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Eight  pupperonis, seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaky balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tee.

On the ninth day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Nine dancing ropeys, eight pupperonis, seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaky balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On tenth day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Ten mousies leaping, nine dancing ropeys, eight pupperonis, seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaky balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the eleventh day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Eleven rawhide boneys, ten mousies leaping, nine dancing ropeys, eight pupperonis, seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaky balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.

On the twelfth  day of Corgimas, my human gave to me: Twelve friendly kitties, eleven rawhide boneys, ten mousies leaping, nine dancing ropeys, eight pupperonis, seven treats in gravy, six ballies rolling, five agility rings, four squeaky balls, three french fries, two floppy turtles, and a bird toy in a cat tree.


0 comments:

Post a Comment