Your Daily Cute: Your daily dose of cute!

Your Daily Cute: Your daily dose of cute!


Merry Christmas from Cute!

Posted: 24 Dec 2009 09:05 PM PST

Merry Christmas to all our friends! We hope everyone has a happy holiday and gets lots of love and treats and presents!Today's Cute is a fun one -- because Pimp is in it! Last year I was just looking at cute videos (like I always do), and I happen to come across this Christmas Cats video. So I watched it. And I was so surprised to see Pimp in it!It's the same picture I have up there on Cute's


Miracle Kitty is Having a Bad Hair Day

Posted: 24 Dec 2009 07:56 AM PST

Miracle's mommy got a present... and Miracle got a bag and some tissue! (Way more fun than whatever was in the bag, I'm sure!)Thing is, Miracle didn't realize she'd be on camera, so she didn't bother to brush her floof... Look at what a cute mess it is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment