Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Woof Woof! **

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 04:46 AM PST


I thought I'd be a Cat in my past life but according to Blogthings I was a doggie! I am actually afraid of dogs, thanks to being chased by a stray when I was a little girl. So now, every time I see a dog nearby; big or small, I'd immediately freeze and if B is next to me, he'd receive the brunt of my fear! I'd surely grab his arm so tightly until it hurts and hide behind him as he shields me from whatever dog that's in my path.
Smiley

But I do love seeing cute fluffy dogs like this grizzly-looking one here! Just to see but not to touch of course for I am one big scaredy-cat when it comes to dogs!
malu



So what animal were you in your past life? Just answer one simple question to find out... don't forget to share with me and my cats here! Smiley

You Were a Dog



You are an excellent companion and a loyal friend.

A good protector, you smell trouble before it arrives.




0 comments:

Post a Comment