Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Benji Needs a Bath!

Posted: 25 Dec 2009 07:15 AM PST


Phoebe
, Chubbs and Benji are way overdue for their Diva Baths! It's been so long since I've seen them all fluffy and sweet-smelling from a bath. I've been a bad master and I apologize to my kitties for my lack of urgency. But I promise, when B gets done with his final event for the year this Sunday, we will quickly drop you guys off at Diva 9 okay? Smiley


Benji after his Diva Bath

The last time I tried to shampoo Benji by myself, I ended up dripping wet! B was away then so it was all up to me. I tried putting it off but Benji had just dirtied himself and was in dire need of a good wash. He was one big Stinkor that day; stinking up the entire place so liked it or not, I had to give my fluffy fat cat a nice bath on my own! ihikhik

Bear in mind we do not own a nice huge bathtub inside our Master Bath so there was no dumping Benji inside as I gave him a good shampoo and scrub. Instead, I had to bathe him inside our already small shower area. I could not draw the shower curtains with him inside so it was more like me and Benji taking a bath together! He got wet, I got wetter. He struggled to get out of my slippery grip and I screamed in vain trying to catch a loose wet Benji inside the bathroom! penat

I was silently wishing we had a bathtub then and something like this Acqua White Brittania bathtub would be perfect! With a 274 litre capacity, this model has no pre-drilled tap holes so you can choose exactly where you want to place your taps. I also like this simple yet classy design and it sure looks huge enough to fit all three of my cats inside!


In the end, I finally got him all cleaned and smelling nice again but I have to say that it was no easy feat giving Benji a bath! And you know how some cats look really fat and fluffy but when they're wet, you can see that they are actually all fur and bones? Well Benji is NOT one of them for even while he was dripping wet; his fat fluffy tummy and paws were still visibly huge! gelakguling

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment