My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Too Much Presents For Goma!

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 08:31 AM PST

On Christmas eve...GOMA: Oh noz!!! Mai man(Santa) say he give meee too much puresentz cuz I is good boy!!
SACHIE: Oh Santa has to give soooo many presents to all the children in the world Goma...
GOMA: He should give meee all the puresentz!!
SACHIE: Goma, you got so much this year, temptations, toys, cat glass and more toys....
GOMA: Me want more!!
SACHIE: Stop being so selfish Goma, you have no idea how lucky you are! If you don't stop I gonna write your man(Santa) and tell him to stop sending you present next year!!
GOMA: You is meanz!!!(running away)
SACHIE: OMG!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Goma lovers!! I hope you are having the puuurfect holiday ever!! Anyway, I am going to be on vacation now until Jan 4th! so there will not be blog updates and Gomacam™ sorry guys!! We will see you next year! Love, Sachie+Goma


0 comments:

Post a Comment