BTB: Padre's runs at Devon: Video!!!

BTB: Padre's runs at Devon: Video!!!

Link to Behind the Bit

Padre's runs at Devon: Video!!!

Posted: 18 Nov 2010 01:03 PM PST

Patti describes the first class. When they announced the results of the first class...

"...they announced 2nd place as the Oldenburg Stallion. The horse did not march forward and for a moment I wondered if I heard wrong and that I was suppose to walk forward. They recalled the Oldenburg and I gave Padre' a huge hug realizing that he was about to be named the winner. As they called Padre' as the first place horse, the stands began to cheer. My three students who came to watch had told the crowd Padre's story and they joined in our excitement. Padre' and I marched forward to receive our ribbon and plate. I was so excited that I could not control my joy in the moment and started I to cry. It was the most amazing show moment I could have imagined."


The first class, four year old and older stallions


 
The stallion championship -- interesting to see "the competition"

0 comments:

Post a Comment