Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


A Late Halloween Treat

Posted: 05 Nov 2010 01:00 AM PDT

I accidentally got too many Halloween suits this year! And since I do not want to wait another whole YEAR to model this, I am going to model it today. Maybe you can think of it as a Fall fashion.
Can you tell my sticky-out skirt has layers of orange and pink? And then another shiny layer on the bottom. I can be a Ballerina cat in this suit. I am pretty sure it is good to wear for twirling and twirling and swirling and whirling.
In case you cannot see the fancy shirt, here is a close-up. It says "Sweet"! Just like me. Most of the time. Since Halloween is over, you can pretend the candy corns are really beaks. From a turkey.
You caught me with some freeze-dried roasted chicken on my face. That might not be so sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment