My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Where Is Goma? Q&A

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 03:53 PM PST

SACHIE: Oh sorry Goma, I was just passing through...
GOMA: Liers!! I see you take pictures!!!
SACHIE: Oh come on, you are not doing anything!
GOMA: Anything??? I is Nap!! I is doing my JOB.
SACHIE: Oh right...you are professional sleeper...i forgot. sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for rescued Himalayan cat? Here are some great resources to find your puuuurfect Himmy!!
• Persian and Himalayan Cat Rescue
Adopt a pet, Himalayan cats
Petfinder Himalayan cats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sad my friend Grant and Rachel's beloved kitty "Ben" has passed away... I shoot this video like 3 years ago of Ben playing with strings...He was 13 year old such a sweet kitty!! Please include Grant and Rachel in your prayers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment