Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Giving and Receiving

Posted: 18 Nov 2010 01:00 AM PST

A couple of weeks ago, I was one of the winners in Baby Patches' Halloween Costume Contest. Here is one of the presents I picked out for my prize: a new Cat Dancer! This is one of my most favorite toys of all time, and our old one was getting worn out.
I had tons of funs playing with it!
And Harley had a good time, too!
And our prizes came in the perfect box. If you combine a box with a toy, you can DOUBLE your good time!
Thanks, Baby Patches! After I got tired of playing, I started thinking about all the kitties in shelters who don't have such a good time. I'll bet they would LOVE some toys and treats for Christmas!
So Harley and I decided to donate to the Santa Paws Drive! It is a Christmas toy drive dedicated to helping dogs and cats. Six different shelters will benefit! You can choose to donate money (starting from only one green paper!) or toys. Harley and I picked out the big cat gift bundle. After we donated, we felt very happy inside. We hope some kitties will have a little bit of extra holiday joy this season.


You can click on this logo to donate. You will feel happy inside when you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment