Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #46 - My Two Boys **

Posted: 12 Nov 2010 09:50 AM PST


My cats are like me in so many ways. They like to snuggle or sleep the day away, love to play and do get sad and depressed once in a while. Most of all they're full of antics and they never fail to keep me and my darling entertained. Here are my two boys
Benji and Chubbs chilling on their bright yellow scratch post. Happy Fluffy Friday!
Smiley


Hanging Out



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment