Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Cookie Monster!

Posted: 12 Nov 2010 01:00 AM PST

Don't get skerred! It's just me, Daisy. I am wearing a Cookie Monster suit. This is not the REAL Cookie Monster. But it is a monster, and he likes cookies. I love this suit because it is very, very soft velour.
Here, I will tilt my head down so you can see the skerry mouth and eyes better.
I think things are looking up, because I am getting some cookies!
Give me cookies NOW, please!
At last, cookies for the Cookie Monster! Nom, nom, nom!

1 comments:

Business Loan said...

Capital Lending and Mortgage Group offer Business Financing,loans to suit your business plan. Get quick & easy access to the funding you need now,Get the financing you need to help your business grow Quickly. Apply Now, Quick and Hassle Free Process, Free Paperwork Assistance, Safe and Secure Transaction. Flexible Repayment. Quick Approval. Highlights: Providing Flexible Cash Email: capitallendinghelpdesk@gmail.com
Whats App: +91 9108256518

Post a Comment