Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


October Top 10 EC Meows *

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 08:29 PM PST


I'm still not too late to say a big THANK YOU to all my EC droppers especially to my awesome
Top 10 EC Meows in October; love you guys! Smiley

This month, I'm in a little bit of a tiff with
EC, which is one-sided affair unfortunately because silly EC is totally ignoring me and my earlier complaints and they have not responded to my two messages since last week! Smiley

Anyway, I shan't dwell on it any longer. I've had all I had to say on Twitter so if you want to catch my juicy tweets next time I get into another tiff with EC, do follow me
@Mariuca or @MariucaMPG or @MeowsDiaries. Better still; follow all my three Twitter accounts so you won't miss a single tweet from me... and my cats!
Smiley


My Top EC Meow will receive 1 FOC Ad + 1000 EC Credits

CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU





0 comments:

Post a Comment