Daisy the Curly Cat |
| Posted: 05 Dec 2009 01:00 AM PST The Photo Hunters theme this week is: curved. This is a very good theme for cats! Here you can see my curved and curly whiskers and my curved teeths. Do my fangs remind you of a saber-toothed tiger? I thought so. Next I would like to display my curved clawrs! I like them to be sharp so they can poke holes in stuff. Do not worry, I do not make bloods come out. Except by mistake. I can make my back curve all up, too. See? I can lick my own belleh-button!![]() |
| Can you help some buddies in need? Posted: 04 Dec 2009 03:00 PM PST Today I am hoping for a little holiday miracle. Can anyone help a pair of cats in need? This is a story about Minnie and Lucky, a pair of 8 year old brother and sister cats in need of a Forever home so they do not have to go to the shelter. This is Minnie, a beautiful house panther.If you would like more details, or know someone who might be interested, please contact Julia at idothingATgmailDOTcom. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Daisy the Curly Cat To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |




0 comments:
Post a Comment