BTB: A milestone for BTB, and a teaser

BTB: A milestone for BTB, and a teaser

Link to Behind the Bit

A milestone for BTB, and a teaser

Posted: 18 Jul 2010 03:17 PM PDT

Well, this is a milestone! This weekend BTB registered 1001 readers, the first time we've hit 4 figures. Hoo! Ray!
And here's a little teaser for this week's Riley video update. Cavaletti!!!

From Vimeo...

From Youtube...

Friesian sidesaddle performance

Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:20 PM PDT

 Leah, Fancyfree, Jen, email me your mailing address so I can send you your BTB bumper sticker! Email to behindthebit@gmail.com.


My first thought was that the rider is doing an amazing job. My second thought was, WAY TOO MUCH HAIR on that horse! Sorry, I'd have my pull-comb out if I got within 20 yards of that forelock. I honestly don't think he can see.




Fun to watch, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment