Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Christmas in July!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 01:00 AM PDT

I got my Christmas in July package! And guess what? It came Par Avion! That is a fancy way of saying that it came in an airplane. From a whole 'nother country!
I am digging right in! I love to paw through bags of presents. And there are some very excellent presents inside.
Here are just SOME of my amazing and wonderful presents. I sure am a lucky curly cat!
And look at this! It is a collar with interchangeable JEWELS! I have never seen a collar like this before.
And even TREATS from a different country. This one is long like a Slim Jim. But it is made for cats. It smells good!
I even got a cozy blankie. Since I got a little bit overexcited from all of my presents, I think I will just take a little nap now. My toes are pointing to the fancy kitty on the blanket.
I let Harley pick out a toy to play with. He likes this one because it has a string that you pull to make the toy skitter and shake.
Thank you ever so much, Ginger Jasper! You are a very nice kitty, and you picked great presents!
And thank you to Purs n' Snorts for sponsoring Christmas in July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment