Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Bee-ing Happy!

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 01:00 AM PDT

GUESS WHAT!?!?!!! I got my PRIZES from winning Catster's Buzzin' Into Spring Contest! These are just a FEW of my FABULOUS and EXCITING prizes. I think my very MOST favoritest present is my MORGAN BEE BED! It is very COMFY, and the colors make my furs look HANDSOMER! You can get your very own MORGAN BED. Just click on the words MORGAN BED in this sentence. Morgan, you are one COOL kitty! Here is a BIG BEE! I like to hug him. And bunny-kick him. I hope he will not STING me!
My favorite TOY is the little fuzzy bees made from PIPECLEANERS! I can STRETCH out the curly antenners.
I have HAPPINESS OVERLOAD! Thank you for my WONDERFUL prizes. I am the LUCKIEST cat in the WORLD!
I made a MOVIE of ME having FUN with my PRESENTS. Daisy tried to STEAL some of my presents. She is BAD like that.

If you cannot see the video, you can click here to watch on YouTube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment