My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Is Shy For No Reason

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 07:59 PM PDT

SACHIE: Since when you are shy Goma!?
GOMA: Since foreverz!
SACHIE: well you are man cat model, you shouldn't be shy!!
GOMA: You is leape me alonez!! You go way!
SACHIE: OMG!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junie Update: I talked to Lee and she hasn't made up her mind yet...she needs some more time to consider everything. First thing she will need is to call the place which makes Junie's injections. Some of you suggest to try just few injections to see if it is making her better, unfortunately, the effectiveness of injection will not be determined with few injections... it normally takes years to see the results... so we have a long way to go if Junie is going to get injection treatments... Lee told me that she will be happy to give her away if someone in desert climate can adopt her, and afford her medical expense...I am not sure this will happen but we are hopeful... I will let you guys know when I hear more from Lee!! Thanks for all your help!!!

Lee+Junie+Sachie+Goma





0 comments:

Post a Comment