Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #34 - Guessing Game **

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 11:08 AM PDT


Last week, I saw an adorable gold & white Persian cat in one of my favourite Pet Stores! I love cats that have "white sock paws" and this one has all four white paws so it was mighty cute to me! Naturally B happily took some pictures for me using his phone, which turned out pretty well.


Anyway this cat is male and has been given his first vaccination and dewormed as well. He is still a baby and will be 3 months old by the end of July. I thought we could have some fun for this week's Fluffy Friday by having a mini contest. I will keep it simple and since I love guessing games, all you have to do is guess the price of this kitty cat! I've taken a snapshot of the price tag, which I will post when announcing my winner later. ihikhik


Read through my post again for more info on the cat and make your guess. Winner wins 1 FREE Ad Space at Meow Diaries for 1 week. I will put up your badge right at the top of my page above the About Me box. Premium location for my winner so make your guess today! Smiley

Rules

1. Guess the price of this adorable cat
2. You have 3 guesses each
3. Hint: Make your Guess > RM1500
4. Winner will be the CLOSEST guess NOT exceeding actual price
5. Contest ends on 29 July, 12.00 am Malaysia time


Good luck and have a meow-licious time guessing the price of this week's adorable cat on
Fluffy Friday! Smiley


ENTRIES

1. Lady Java - RM1700, RM1900, RM1850

2. Bella - RM1850, RM1999, RM1890

3. Ane - RM1525, RM1600, RM1650

4. Bill - RM2175

5. YOU next!





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs




0 comments:

Post a Comment