My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Spying On Goma

Posted: 31 Jul 2010 02:28 PM PDT

SACHIE: Oh sorry.
GOMA: You has no skillz sneakingz!! you watch me!! I teach you!!
SACHIE: well, i watch you sneaking up on squerrels but you never get them...
GOMA: BE QUIETS! you no watch mee anymore!!
SACHIE: Oh come on Goma. Sorry. I know you are a good hunter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please make sure to vote for Goma if you still haven't!! Make Goma blog as the best cat blog at Dogtime Pet Blog Awards The winner gets $500.00 for any humane society donation of my choice!! You will need enter my e-mail address to vote so here it is sachietani@gmail.com Thanks everyone for voting!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment