Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #35 - Patrick Meets Phoebe **

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 10:30 AM PDT

Today B brought home a pink fluffy surprise for me ... Patrick Star from SpongeBob World! Remember the huge SpongeBob in B's office? Well, now I have his buddy Patrick with me. It is a plush soft beanie and it is huge! Thanks so much Love, I adore Patrick and I can't wait to hug him tonight! gelakguling



Phoebe was of course curious and happily greeted her new friend. She even took the time to pose for a picture and they both look adorable together don't they? Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley

Phoebe Patrick



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs




0 comments:

Post a Comment