BTB: A smidgen of a video (Riley and I)

BTB: A smidgen of a video (Riley and I)

Link to Behind the Bit

A smidgen of a video (Riley and I)

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 02:04 PM PDT

Contest update: DOES YOUR HORSE HAVE ULCERS? Enter to win a free gallon of Seabuck Equine Complete -- research backed effectiveness! (See details on this blog post)...

This video comes with more disclaimers than usual: This isn't the first time I've ridden Riley, and it certainly wasn't our best ride, but it's the first videotaped ride. I popped on him for a quick test drive of my trainer's new saddle after Rileys regular work session. He's tired but a good sport as I throw my upper body around in an attempt to create energy. Fail! Oh well. I've audioswapped music in place of my trainer's instruction to use "MOOOOORE  LLLLLLEEEEEGGGGG!"



In case you can't tell, it's also pouring rain. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment