My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

It Looks Like We Have A New Pet...

Posted: 20 Jul 2010 04:17 PM PDT

Goma: That's gud that you are not pigs Syd...
SYD: You don't sound very happy.
GOMA: Oh noz! Me iz happy!
SACHIE: Goma...why did you tell everyone that Syd turned into a pig!?
GOMA: Me no want share mai mom, mai room, mai bed wif Syd!! All minez!! MINE!!
SACHIE: OMG!!! You are sooooo spoiled! I told you, you need to learn to share so many times!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai everyone!! Do you think Goma blog is one of the best cat blog ever??? if so please vote for Goma at this Dogtime Pet Blog Awards!! The winner gets $500.00 for any humane society donation of my choice!! You will need enter my e-mail address to vote so here it is sachietani@gmail.com Thanks everyone!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment