Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Benji Wants to Cook!

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 09:46 AM PDT


I seriously don't know what Benji finds fascinating with the new cookware I purchased from IKEA a few weeks back. Every time I am not slaving away inside the kitchen, I can hear the clink and clank of my pots and pans and it would be Benji playing with them.

Yesterday, I tried hiding my new cookware on top of my
microwave oven instead of on the kitchen counter but naughty Benji still found a way to get to them! This is the third time I've caught him playing with my cookware by the way and now I'm wondering what other kitchen appliances he paws at when Master is not around!
Smiley


Goody, Master is not here!

Time to cook some fish!

Speaking of kitchen appliances, my refrigerator has been humming louder than usual. When we first bought our fridge three years ago, it was in mint condition of course. There was no humming or buzzing and everything was fine.

Lately, I noticed a slight buzzing sound coming from my fridge. Usually, I'd switch off the main plug and wait for five seconds before switching it on again. Everything returns to normal and the fridge is silent ... until the next time it starts buzzing again! I'm hoping that whatever is causing the noise will disappear but if it persists, I'm going to have to call someone to look at my fridge even though I have no idea where to start. Procrastinator me however say not to worry too much and I should give it a few more days. So I guess I'll cross the bridge when I get to it! ihikhik

As for today, my refrigerator still works fine so I will continue planning my special dinner for
B. I have prawns chilling inside my freezer and even as I'm writing this, I am browsing through my cookbooks for a new prawn recipe. Yes, yummy prawn is what I plan to cook and how about you? What's your dinner menu tonight? Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment