Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


2010 Top Cat Blog Award! *

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 09:22 AM PDT


meow meow! I received a lovely surprise from one Emma Lee of
Awarding the Web today. Apparently, Meow Diaries has been awarded the prestigious
2010 Top 50 Cat Blogs Award! I was of course surprised and thrilled at the same time so thank you to whomever it was who nominated my cat blog! Smiley

Online Schools


The 2010 Top Cat Blog Awards are brought to you by Online Schools & Awarding the Web.

This award highlights the very best blogs about cats on the internet as selected by the internet community and our judges, and is designed to thank the authors for their contribution toward the world wide web we all use & enjoy.

Awards candidates are selected using two methods:

- Audience nominations

- Our team of research associates scouring the web



I feel so honoured to be a recipient of this award and my three fluffy cats are rolling around in glee as I write this post. We would like to thank
Online Schools & Awarding the Web for this recognition and we hope to continue bringing more meow-licious cat pictures and stories your way. Stay tuned! Smiley



0 comments:

Post a Comment