BTB: Regalia and Ruby HTF: what beauties!

BTB: Regalia and Ruby HTF: what beauties!

Link to Behind the Bit

Regalia and Ruby HTF: what beauties!

Posted: 31 Jul 2010 01:00 PM PDT

I ran across these video on Hilltop Farm's Youtube page. The colt, Regalia, is possibly the loveliest yearling I've ever seen. Look at that neck! Hilltop Farm bred him and his sire is Rascalino,  a Rotspon (who is by Rubenstein) son who is known for throwing a lot of white and great temperament.



He looks tall doesn't he? Won't someone buy him for me? No?

And let's hear it for the girls...
Ruby is by Royal Prince who I think is by Rohdiamant. I think Ruby's movement is an interesting contrast to Regalia's -- less boing-boing. IMHO she has the fluidity, a more "sit down" kinda trot, and arguably the makings of a better canter. I wonder how someone with more experience would characterize the differences between them. At any rate, she is such a young lady, so relaxed with a sweet open face. Love her.


Let's follow their development as young horses if we can...

0 comments:

Post a Comment