Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


How Does THAT Work? Hairballs!

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 01:00 AM PDT

The LAST time when I explained DIGESTION, many cats wanted to know how we get HAIRBALLS. I been THINKING as hard as I can to figure this one out.

And here is the answer! ALL cats have a special thing in their THROATS that MAKE the hairballs for us! It is a LOT like this special invention called a KNIT-WIT! Only the ones inside CATS are made of BLOOD and GUTS and BONES and stuff instead of PLASTIC.
Here is a DEMONSTRATION. You can SEE that the little HAIRS go inside the throat and THROUGH the KNITWIT bone inside the E-SOFTA-GUS! And the furs KNIT into a TUBE!
Of course, our GOAL is to knit up something FANCY like this SCARF. So far, I have NOT been able to FINISH a KNITWIT project. Yet. I will KEEP trying.
What have YOU made with your KNITWIT bone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment